Well-known sake brewery in Nara, Japan, produce high-quality sakes and liquor includes one of the most famous Yuzu Sake with Japanese sake base. Their sake is handcrafted and brewed with a high average polishing ratio of rice, 55%. Umenoyado chooses to keep a traditional brewing method and produce high-quality sake, based on the blessing of nature, becoming a pride.
A New Sake Culture
Sake Based Fruit Liqueur
Umenoyado was the first sake brewery to develop sake based fruit liqueurs. With sake as the base, is to create a thick texture like a juice. You may enjoy a fruity appeal, just-right sweetness, and aroma just like a fruit dessert.
Umenoyado Yuzu Shu 720ml
- Selected Shikoku and Kyushu yuzu
- Well balance between zesty lemons and sweet oranges
- Blended with premium sake and give a crisp aroma with rich flavour and mellow textures
Umenoyado Frutas Mango 720ml
- Simply add ice cubes or cool soda water to enjoy.
- Very rich mango pulp and juice, good balance with acidity and sweetness
- Using Indian Alphonso mangoes which are known as the Mango King
Umenoyado Aragoshi Mikan Shu 720ml
- 9 whole Unshiu Japanese Mikan per 720ml are used
- Wonderful texture and tiny explosions of sweet Mikan juice
- It is best to enjoy either chilled or on the rocks