Well-known sake brewery in Nara, Japan, produce high-quality sakes and liquor includes one of the most famous Yuzu Sake with Japanese sake base. Their sake is handcrafted and brewed with a high average polishing ratio of rice, 55%. Umenoyado chooses to keep a traditional brewing method and produce high-quality sake, based on the blessing of nature, becoming a pride.
A New Sake Culture
How Umenoyado thinks to create new Sake culture is to explore joy within great taste. What we concern is the smiles of consumers, not categories or names of the products. We will challenge ourselves to produce Sake that makes people happy.
Sake Based Fruit Liqueur
Umenoyado was the first sake brewery to develop sake based fruit liqueurs. With sake as the base, is to create a thick texture like a juice. You may enjoy a fruity appeal, just-right sweetness, and aroma just like a fruit dessert.
Umenoyado Yuzu Shu 720ml
- Selected Shikoku and Kyushu yuzu
- Well balance between zesty lemons and sweet oranges
- Blended with premium sake and give a crisp aroma with rich flavour and mellow textures
Umenoyado Frutas Mango 720ml
- Simply add ice cubes or cool soda water to enjoy.
- Very rich mango pulp and juice, good balance with acidity and sweetness
- Using Indian Alphonso mangoes which are known as the Mango King
Umenoyado Aragoshi Mikan Shu 720ml
- 9 whole Unshiu Japanese Mikan per 720ml are used
- Wonderful texture and tiny explosions of sweet Mikan juice
- It is best to enjoy either chilled or on the rocks