Umenoyado Brewery (梅乃宿酒造)
Well-known sake brewery in Nara, Japan, produce high-quality sakes and liquor includes one of the most famous Yuzu Sake with Japanese sake base. Their sake is handcrafted and brewed with a high average polishing ratio of rice, 55%. Umenoyado chooses to keep a traditional brewing method and produce high-quality sake, based on the blessing of nature, becoming a pride.
A New Sake Culture
Sake Based Fruit Liqueur
Umenoyado was the first sake brewery to develop sake based fruit liqueurs. With sake as the base, is to create a thick texture like a juice. You may enjoy a fruity appeal, just-right sweetness, and aroma just like a fruit dessert.
Umenoyado Yuzu Shu 720ml
- Selected Shikoku and Kyushu yuzu
- Well balance between zesty lemons and sweet oranges
- Blended with premium sake and give a crisp aroma with rich flavour and mellow textures
Umenoyado Frutas Mango 720ml
- Simply add ice cubes or cool soda water to enjoy.
- Very rich mango pulp and juice, good balance with acidity and sweetness
- Using Indian Alphonso mangoes which are known as the Mango King
Umenoyado Fuca Junmai Daiginjo 720ml
- Junmai Daiginjo made from “Yamadanishiki”, polished down to 50%.
- The superbly balanced, deep taste unique to Junmai Daiginjo spreads in the mouth and subtly stimulates.
- Have distinctive, bright and clear taste.