- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- Any sales activities at our e-store do not have relationship to our physical authorized retail shops. The prices listed in our e-store may differ from the prices of the same products in our physical authorized retail shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our e-store as at the date of purchase.
- Images of any goods and Services posted are only for reference. All prices are in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). Wines are in standard size (750ml)/ Sakes are in standard size (720ml) unless otherwise stated.
- All promotions / offers are in limited quantity and on a first-come first-served basis. We reserve the right to reject an order in the event that the products or services requested are unavailable.
- Hop Hing Loong Co., Ltd reserves the right to adjust the Terms & Conditions related to promotions / discount without prior notice.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor (i.e. age under 18) in the course of business.
- You are required to register as a user before placing any order through our e-store. During the registration, you must provide us with accurate and up-to-date registration information and safeguard your username and password. You authorize us to assume that any person using the e-store with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we have the right to deactivate your account and all your accumulated points or other benefit will be forfeited. You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our e-store.
3. Payment Method
- Goods are offered on cash terms. Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) is the only recognized currency accepted for payment. Our e-store accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us.
4. Storage of Wine
- Pick-up / delivery of goods need to be arranged within 14 days upon payment. Customers are recommended to store wines in 24-hour facility with constant temperature, humidity and light control.
5. Exchange / Return
- Any of below situations does not allow any exchange / return of goods:
- Wine priced HK$800 or more (per bottle)
- Wine aged 10 years or more
- Wine cellars* / glassware / wine accessories
*Please refer to exchange / warranty provided by supplier
- Customers has the responsibility to check the condition of any goods received and any damaged/ faulty goods should be reported to the customer hotline within 7 days starting from sales transaction. Goods sold are not refundable. The damaged / faulty goods will be replaced with well-conditioned one. If identical goods are not available for exchange, customers can choose another item by paying for the price difference (if any).
- For any exchange/ return, it is free of charge. However, we reserve the right to charge the payment transaction fee from the customers if an exceptional situation arises.
- Personal information will be collected during membership registration. Data will be used to facilitate analysis, operation and promotion communication.
7. Delivery service
- FREE DELIVERIES for purchase of HK$1,500 or above for 1 single delivery to designated Hong Kong districts. Delivery must be arranged within 14 days of purchase (only 14 days of free storage are provided). A delivery fee of HK$100 will be charged for purchase below HK$1,500 (only applicable to designated Hong Kong districts).
- Designated Hong Kong districts are as follow:
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
- New Territories: Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Sham Tseng, Sheung Shui, Fanling, Tai Po
- Kowloon District: Kwun Tong, Kowloon Bay, Ngau Chi Wan, Hung Hom, To Kwa Wan
- Hong Kong District: Chai Wan, Sai Wan Ho, Taikoo, North Point, Quarry Bay, Tin Hau, Shau Kei Wan, Fortress Hill
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- New Territories: Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung, Tsing Yi, Sai Kung, Tseung Kwan O, Sha Tin, Ma On Shan, Tai Wai
- Kowloon District: Sham Shui Po, Shek Kip Mei, Mei Foo, Cheung Sha Wan, Lai Chi Kok, San Po Kong, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon City, Lok Fu, Tsz Wan Shan, Diamond Hill, Choi Hung, Lam Tin, Yau Tong, Lei Yue Mun, Sau Mau Ping
- Hong Kong District: Admiralty, Central, Sheung Wan, West Point, Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay, Stanley, Ap Lei Chau
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
- Cut off time will be 1600 weekday and any order on Sat & Sun will be counted as Friday 1600. All orders will be delivered within 2 – 4 working days except the special trading items. Delivery will be delivered between 1100 and 1900. Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
- Special delivery terms may be applied due to seasonal factors (e.g. special promotional events) and festive periods (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with high volume of orders.
- Delivery service is not available for the followings:
- Non-permanent address, restricted areas, outlaying islands, hotel guest rooms, ports, marinas and warehouses;
- At premises above 3th floor of a building which are not accessible by elevator (extra service charges may be applied)
- Where there are no authorized or legitimate unloading area within 50 metres of the building of the delivery address.
- Delivery service will be rearranged under bad weather conditions / unexpected situations.
- If you fail to receive your ordered products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent deliveries.
- We reserve the right to charge storage fees at our prevailing rates in the event that you fail to receive the ordered products within 2 weeks from the date of order confirmation not arising from our faults. In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
**Last updated on Mar 2020